USE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO HELP IDENTIFY AND CULTIVATE YOUR
DREAMS AND DESIRES:
- ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR OBSTACLES. Is there anything in your life you know you need to confront but have been avoiding (i.e., speaking up to a boss, ending or mending a romantic relationship, losing weight)? Sometimes fear can debilitate us to the point that we get stuck in denial and make excuses.
- GIVE FEAR A SHAPE. Ask yourself what you are most afraid of. What factors contribute to your fear, what triggers it, and what gives it power over you? Consider the ways your fears have been getting in the way of your happiness and success.
- VISUALIZE YOUR DREAM LIFE. If not for other people’s judgments and expectations, what would you be doing with your life right now? Make a list of as many things as you can think of, big or small, that you would do if you weren’t afraid.
- BREAK IT DOWN. Once you become consciously aware of what you want, you can begin to confront the areas of your life that are not in alignment with your truth. From there, create a few small, reasonable goals for yourself each week to get yourself moving in the direction you want to go.
- CELEBRATE YOUR MILESTONES. Each time you successfully overcome a meaningful obstacle, take the time to share your
accomplishment with others. Plan a small party or social outing – whatever you love doing. It’s important to celebrate your wins with people you love. This will help strengthen your support network and inspire you to keep living your truth.
Learn more at INHCoach.com.